[ReQ] Nero 7.11.10 Ultra Premium
||Latest Updates included in this build
"Burn video, audio, and data CDs and DVDs"
Nero 7 Ultra Edition enables you to experience your digital media in completely new and innovative ways. With the addition of the Nero Home media manager, you can now have the complete PC and TV experience. Whether you want to access your media files from the comfort of your living room, or complete digital media projects on your PC, Nero 7 Ultra Edition is all you need.
Burning and Copying
Full-o-meter automatically adjusts to you project type (DVD-1, DVD-5 or DVD-9)
Intelligent size calculation will suggest a DVD if data will not fit on a CD
New, easy-to-use GUI for Nero Express and Nero InCD
Use Nero Scout to index your digital media making it easy to find the right video or song for your CD or DVD
Support for 5.1 and 7.1 audio recording, editing and mixing
Create beats, melodies and sound sequences
HQ mastering (192KHz) resolution audio supported
Up to 32 bit audio supported
Rip tracks from audio CDs (SoundTrax)
Adjust tempo of samples & loops to mixes for seamless track transitions
New surround effects
Pump-up your music mixes with powerful Beat Editor, Sequencer and Text II Speech converter
Photo and Video
HDV Capture support
Compress video to fit mobile, PDAs, home theater and HDTV standards
Dolby Digital 5.1 Encoder integration
Extend capture device support
Export slideshows to share or archive
New 2D and animated 3D menu templates to spice up your home-made professional quality DVDs
Capture, edit and export High-Definition (HD) video files.
Browse customized image directories
Burn to DVD, SVCD and VCD or export to video file for sharing
Stream media files
across any UPnP? compatible devices
Support for chapter menus (DVD+VR)
Split and merge titles (DVD+VR)
Automatically overwrite unprotected titles if space on disc is low (DVD+VR)
Add/remove images from slideshows (DVD-VR)
Simulation/Preview of DVD-VR project
Looped DVD navigation
Backup without logging in
Advanced calendar & scheduling for backup jobs
InCD 5 Drag&Drop file backup support for BDRE/R
Intelligent compression filter
Nero 7 • System Requirements
General requirements for the core functionality
* DVD ROM drive is required for installation
* Microsoft® Windows 2000 (Service Pack 4 or later); Windows XP SP1*1) ; Windows 2003 server SP1; Windows XP Media Center Edition, Windows Vista
* Microsoft® Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (All applications besides InCD, Nero Scout and Nero ImageDrive work in the x86 emulator that allows 32-bit Windows applications to run)
* Microsoft® Windows VISTA x64 Edition (All applications besides InCD, Nero Scout and Nero ImageDrive work in the x86 emulator that allows 32-bit Windows applications to run. Gadgets are NOT available under VISTA x64!!!)
*Microsoft Windows 7 x86 and x64 Edition (Gadgets are NOT available under Windows 7 x64!!!)
* DirectX 9.0c installation is required
* Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
* 1GHz Intel® Pentium® III processor, AMD Sempron (TM) 2200+ or equivalent
* Min 256MB RAM (For Windows Vista min 512MB RAM)
* 1 GB disc space for a typical installation of all components.
* Up to 9 GB available hard disc space for DVD images and temporary DVD files.
* Graphics card with at least 32 MB video memory and minimum resolution of 800 x 600 pixels and 16-bit color settings. 24-bit or 32-bit true color is recommended.
* CD or DVD recordable or rewritable device.
* Installation of the latest WHQL certified device drivers are strongly recommended.
* Online connection required for Nero online services. DSL-1000 or faster is recommended for video services
* 16-bit Microsoft® Windows compatible sound device and speakers.
* Installation of latest WHQL certified device drivers recommended.
* Blu-ray Disc / HD DVD recordable or rewritable device for Blu-ray Disc / HD DVD functionality
* Blue Laser reading/writing device for Blu-ray Disc / HD DVD support (Check special blue laser system requirements here)
* Up to 25/50 GB hard disc space for Blu-ray Disc / HD DVD disc images
* SecurDisc compatible CD/DVD drive
Pentru a nu va da blacklist la licenta - desi foarte rar se intampla la versiunea 7 , deschideti dupa restartare RUN si rulati comanda
Aceasta va scoate nero scout din uz si nu veti mai avea griji
Pentru cazul in care nu va merge kitul din motive diferite:
| Adăugat de: FBI_Admin
| Rating: 5.0/1